Global Yield Gap Atlas
The Global Yield Gap Atlas (GYGA) is an online global database platform containing locally-relevant data on untapped crop production potential (yield gap) and agronomic data (soil, crop management systems) of the world’s key crops. This webinar will provide an introduction to GYGA and a forward look at the future of the platform. The event will feature speakers from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Tetra Tech who will discuss the value of GYGA for actors across public, private, and civil society sectors.
- The journey of GYGA – How far we’ve come and what’s next
- How could GYGA benefit your organisation
- The latest update to the Map Viewer of GYGA and recent data extensions
- GYGA sponsorship and commercial licensing offers
- Sharing of practical experiences on the applicability of GYGA by GYGA sponsors, licensees, and/or external experts